CONTEST (CAN) / SWEEPSTAKES (US) RULES
THIS CONTEST(CAN) / SWEEPSTAKES (US) IS INTENDED FOR RESIDENTS OF CANADA ONLY (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC) AND THE UNITED STATES AND WILL BE INTERPRETED ACCORDING TO CANADIAN LAW AND US LAW RESPECTIVELY.
This "Win A Diplo "Snake Oil" Prize Pack with BeatRoute" contest (the "Contest"/ “Sweepstakes” (US)) is subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Rules"): 1. Eligibility To Enter the Contest/Sweepstakes (US): The Contest/ “Sweepstakes” (US) is open to all residents of Canada (excluding residents of the province of Quebec) and USA who are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence (the "Eligible Participants" or "Participants"). Employees of BeatRoute (the "Sponsor"), and its affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, representatives, agents, and subcontractors (including members of their respective immediate families regardless of where they live, or persons with whom any such person is domiciled (whether related to the employee or not) are not eligible to enter this Contest.
The Contest begins Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 10:00 AM EST and ends Saturday, August 22, 2020 at 11:30 PM EST.
2. How to Enter the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US): No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US). A purchase via any The MRG Group venue or webstore does not enhance chance of winning. You may enter the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US) in any of the two following ways:
i) App Entry: Visit www.loycals.com and navigate to the contest page. The contest/“Sweepstakes” (US) page will display an entry form. Limit of one (1) entry per person.
ii) Mail-In Entry: On a plain white piece of paper, handwrite your name, full mailing address and daytime telephone number where you may be reached and send to: 250 Adelaide St. W., Toronto, ON M5H 1X6. All mail-in entries must be received by END (the "Contest Closing Date"). Any Mail-In entry received without all of the required information is not valid for entry in the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US). Mail-In Entry constitutes the Participant's acceptance of the Contest Rules. Limit of one (1) entry per person.
3. The Prize Draw
The prize draw will be held on or about Saturday, August 22, 2020 at 11:30PM EST (the "Draw Date"), among all eligible entries received by the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US) Closing Date. All Entries must be received by END to be eligible for and included in the draw. The winner will be notified via e-mail and has 7 days to respond before the Sponsor will redraw a new winner.
4. Description of Prizes: The prizes in the Contest “Sweepstakes” (US) consist of A Diplo "Snake Oil" Prize Pack. Prizes may not be exactly as shown. The approximate retail value of the Prizes does not include applicable taxes. All taxes, fees, and surcharges applicable to the Prize will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable. No cash or other prize substitution will be permitted by the prize winner, however, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if one of the Prizes is unavailable. The Prizes will be awarded as-is, and the Sponsor makes no condition, representation or warranty of any kind regarding the Prizes in this Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US), express or implied, whether in respect of the fitness of the Prizes for a particular purpose, its merchantable quality or performance or the description of the nature of the Prizes or otherwise, and all such conditions, representations or warranties, express or implied, are hereby disclaimed.
5. How the Winner is Selected: The winner(s) will be selected in a random draw, to be held on or about Saturday, August 22 2020 at 11:30PM EST. The odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
Following the random draw, the winner(s) will be notified of their win by mail, telephone and/or e-mail. If a winner cannot be contacted within five (5) business days using reasonable efforts, or if a winner has not or does not comply with these Rules, the selected person will forfeit his or her prize, and an alternative winner will be randomly selected. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected entrant.
In order to win, the person selected in the random draw must first correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by Loycals Inc. by mail, e-mail or telephone at a mutually convenient time, and must return all completed forms to the Sponsor in accordance with the Participants' Obligations below. The names of the prize winner will be posted on the Sponsor's website and may be obtained from the Sponsor after END or such date that a final winner is determined.
The Prize may be picked up by the winner at the Sponsor's business or will be delivered by mail to the winner at the winner's address known to the Sponsor through entry information, unless otherwise arranged between the winner and the Sponsor. The Sponsor will not deliver the Prize to any address in the province of Quebec. Delivery of the Prize will be at the expense of the Sponsor.
6. Participants' Obligations: By entering the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US), the Participant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Rules. The participant further agrees to be bound by the results of the random draw(s) conducted by the Sponsor. The Prize winner must sign and return to the Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and release form releasing the Sponsor of all liability, confirming compliance with the Rules and consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor and/or its advertising and promotional agencies (the "Consent and Release Form"). The Consent and Release Form must be returned to the Sponsor within seven (7) days following notification of winning the Prize. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize by the selected person, and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the Prize by the winner constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies to use the winner's name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
By entering the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US), or in the case of the winner, accepting the Prize, the Participant acknowledges that the Sponsor has not made any representation, warranty, condition or guarantee, in respect of the Prize or its performance, it being understood and agreed by the Participant that the manufacturer of the Prize is solely responsible in respect thereof. Further, by entering the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US), or in the case of the winner, accepting the Prize, the Participant releases and holds harmless the Sponsor and its representatives, agents, affiliates and subcontractors and its and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, investors and employees from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US) or the Prize that is won.
7. Limitation of Liability: The Sponsor shall not be responsible for any telephone, technical, network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software problems, technical malfunctions or failures of any kind, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/e-mail computer transmissions on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a Participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US). If the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US) is corrupted or adversely affected for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US). The Sponsor is not liable for any error, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this contest, including technical failures on the part of the contest software, website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any Participant.
8. General Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify from the Contest any Participant found (i) tampering with the Entry process, the operation of the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US) or the Sponsor's website, (ii) to be acting in violation of these Rules, or (iii) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to alter these Rules without notice.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SPONSOR'S WEBSITE OR APP OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST/“Sweepstakes” (US) IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR SHALL SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The Sponsor will use the contact information provided in the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US) entries or through the Loycals App for the administration of this Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US). The Sponsor may retain and use this information for future marketing of its products to Participants and may share it with companies with whom it has marketing and other promotional arrangements for the purpose of providing Participants with information about its products or services. If you do not wish your information to be retained or to be used for these purposes, please contact the Sponsor by e-mail at (email@example.com) or by mail at Loycals Inc., 250 Adelaide St. W., Toronto, ON, M5H 1X6.
This Contest is governed by the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal and municipal laws applicable therein in Canada and USA **
These are the official Rules of the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US) which will be posted on the Sponsor's website at www.loycals.com for the duration of the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US).
The Promotional Prize will be emailed out to the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US) winner after the winner has provided The MRG Group, Loycals parent company, with a valid mailing address and proof of identity.
The MRG Group shall notify the winner of the winning via Email within one (1) week of contest.
Notwithstanding Section 6 above, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Promotional Prize winner fails to respond, within one (1) week, to the email notification of their winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and The MRG Group shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
The MRG Group’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Promotional Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
Your participation in a contest is considered your agreement that The MRG Group may contact you.
The Promotional Prize is neither transferrable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
By entering the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US) each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US) and the awarding of the Prize.
By entering the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US) each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless The MRG Group, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US) or the acceptance of the Prize.
The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Promotional Prize.
The MRG Group reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
The MRG Group reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US) if, in its sole judgement, the Contest/“Sweepstakes” (US) is not capable of being conducted as specified.
The MRG Group reserves the right to disclose the winner's name and identity.
These terms and conditions and any matters relating here to shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.